model 42, 53, 79 and 119
Vitocell 300-W single-coil domestic hot water tanks are made of high-alloy stainless steel to satisfy the highest expectations with respect to hygiene, recovery rates and service life expectancy.
- Long service life due to corrosion-resistant hot water tank and heat exchanger coil construction of high-alloy stainless steel.
- No sacrificial anode required for additional corrosion protection; therefore no anode replacement costs.
- Heating of the entire water content by a heat exchanger coil extending to the tank bottom.
- Reliable hot water comfort due to fast, even heating with large-diameter 1.25" non-finned heat exchanger coil.
- Minimal standby losses through highly effective foamed-in-place HCFC-free insulation.